|Terra Jocirma Seepir|
|Full Name||Terra Jocirma Seepir|
|Fleet Rank||Commander, ACI Chaplain|
LAST NAME: Seepir
FIRST NAME: Terra
MIDDLE NAME: Jocirma
DATE OF BIRTH: 07 DEC 2372
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
ENTRY RANK: Lieutenant (16 OCT 2403)
CURRENT RANK: Commander (20 JUN 2408)
ACADEMIC HISTORY and DISTINCTIONS:
- Wendell Secondary School, Graduated with Honors, 31 May 2391
- Bachelor's in Exo-Religious Studies, Wendell Academy, 13 May 2395
- Master's in Exo-Religious Studies, Wendell Academy, 12 May 2397
- Doctorate in Exo-Divinity (D.XDiv.), Narsche Citadel, 14 May 2401
- Apprentice Epopt, Narsche Citadel, 15 May 2401 to 15 May 2403.
- Epopt, Narsche Citadel, 15 May 2403 to Present.
- Direct Commissioned Chaplain's Program, Star Fleet Academy, 21 August 2403 to 15 October 2403.
- Lieutenant and Chaplain's Assistant, Deepspace K-7, 16 October 2403 to 17 April 2405.
- Lieutenant Commander and Chaplain's Assistant, Deepspace K-7, 18 April 2405 to 19 June 2408.
- Commander and Chaplain, Starbase 39-Sierra, 20 June 2408 to Present.
The Narschir are a highly spiritualized society. Believed at first to be something like Betazoid (empathic), it turns out that they have an inate ability to connect with a sentient's soul. The spiritual insights they give are often right on the money no matter the species, and they're Directed Polytheists, meaning they can draw direct correlations between any two religions. Atheistic species believe the insight comes from some kind of dimensional communication, their prophecies happenstance.
Like most of her species, Terra was groomed from birth for a lifestyle in the religious and service fields. Upon graduating from her secondary school, with honors, in 2391, she proceeded to the Wendell Academy (the top-tier university in Narsche's capital city) where she pursued both Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Exo-Religious Studies. Upon the final completion of her Master's in the spring of 2397, she received admittance to the Narsche Citadel, the main seminary school on her world, and in 2401 she graduated with her D.XDiv. (Doctorate in Exo-Divinity).
Immediately upon graduation, she received an offer to serve in the citadel as an Apprentice Epopt, where she would serve under the guidance of the planet's Epopts - the senior religious officials who guided their theocratic society. A couple of years later, in recognition of her extreme work and devotion to her people, at the unprecedented age of 31 she was offered a position as a full Epopt, where she would serve on the Epoptarian Council. Yet, she felt a call to put her skills to use beyond her homeworld, and that following August, she entered the Direct Commissioning Program at Star Fleet Academy so that she could enter the Star Fleet Chaplains' Corps. Since then, she has served as a Chaplain's Assistant on Deepspace K7 (2403-2408) and more recently took an appointment as Chaplain at Starbase 39-Sierra.
While she does still have a duty to Star Fleet and the many, varied people of the United Federation of Planets, she still maintains her seet on the Epoptarian Council, and on her homeworld retains the title of "Her Holiness." However, it is her hope to find an organization with which to serve, so she can tend to the faith-based needs of its people.